To change from 1 line of analysis, press the Settings icon and in the window that appears, scroll to 'Engine/DGT'. To the right of this, you can change the Line Count, the Move Count and/or how quickly the analysis line updates. Press 'OK' once your requirements are set.
Articles in this section
- How do I get a game adjudicated?
- How can I add more lines of analysis
- How do I flip the board?
- How do I know when my friend logs on?
- How can I automatically save my games to my computer as a .pgn?
- How do I join a tournament?
- How can I install my uci engine?
- How do I get a game? How can I find an opponent?
- How do I extend or buy membership?
- How do I use circles, arrows and other lecture marks on my examine board?