When you connect to ICC, you are making a direct and constant connection to our playing server. This allows you to play games in real time and observe Titled-player games in real time. Any disruption in your signal strength can potentially disconnect you from ICC, so keep that in mind when trying to play games in areas where you have a weak signal. Unless you lose signal completely, you can often reconnect and resume the game you were playing, or observe the same game you were watching.
Articles in this section
- What platforms can I use to access ICC?
- How do I become a full ICC member?
- Why am I getting this message: “Need to login from a specific client”
- I have bought a new mobile device. What do I do now?
- Can I email my games so I can review them on my computer?
- What do I do if an opponent won’t resume an adjourned game or if I want a game adjudicated?
- Why am I getting disconnected?
- How can I tell when my membership expires?
- I forgot my password. What now?
- What is premove and how do I turn it on?