Besides the Android, you can access ICC via Windows, Mac, and Linux. But to access all these PC based systems, you need full ICC membership. The Android membership is for Android-only access! Upgrading has additional membership benefits, which can be found here.
Articles in this section
- What platforms can I use to access ICC?
- How do I become a full ICC member?
- Why am I getting this message: “Need to login from a specific client”
- I have bought a new mobile device. What do I do now?
- Can I email my games so I can review them on my computer?
- What do I do if an opponent won’t resume an adjourned game or if I want a game adjudicated?
- Why am I getting disconnected?
- How can I tell when my membership expires?
- I forgot my password. What now?
- What is premove and how do I turn it on?