In the list on the left you find under 'GAMES' the option 'Tournaments'.
When you click on 'Tournaments' you will see all kinds of information appearing in the middle of your interface for tournaments that members can join. ( For 'relayed' events (Major tournaments shown on ICC but not played on ICC) you need to go to the list on the left: LINKS > Event Games.).
- 'View this tournament’, to find out details of the tournament, view the players view games, or see the results of the games.
- 'Join the tournament’, to join a tournament that has not started yet. Clicking this will enter you into the tournament.
- 'Latejoin the tournament', to latejoin a tournament that already started. Clicking this will enter you into the tournament.
This list gives information regarding the pairing style (swiss, elim, luton, etc.), rating category (bullet, blitz, etc), time control (1 0, 3 2, etc), amount of players already in the tournament, and the status (opened, latejoin or closed).
View this Tournament:
You get much more information when you click on 'View this Tournament'. The information is opened in a new tab (in picture above you can see 'Tomato' as an extra tab). From this new Tab you can also join or latejoin the tournament.
1. Details and a button for joining or latejoining.
2. Player list and Rounds list. Different tabs for each round with a list of the games and results.
To view an ongoing game in the current round, just click on it.
3. Tournament chat room console for this specific tournament:
You can write yourself on the command bar at the bottom of the Chat room console.
In the Chat Room console the Tournament Bot (in this case Tomato) also gives info on games started and game results.
You then can click on 'Watch game'.
For more information on Tomato Group tournaments read "help Tomato".
You can click on ‘Activities’ (under LINKS) which will give you the current day’s event list (including the tournaments list).
To see the whole scheduled tournaments list, please read "help Tournaments".